How to Schedule an Appointment
All current UA students and alumni that have graduated in the past year can schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Career Peer Coach or Career Educator in Handshake. Appointments are available in person, virtually on Zoom, email, or phone.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Log in to arizona.joinhandshake.com using your NetID and password.
- Click on Career Center in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Appointments.
- Select Schedule a New Appointment.
- Select University of Arizona Career Advising.
- You may also see advising centers that are specific to your major when you get to this option. The option for University of Arizona Career Advising is open to students of all majors.
6. Select the option for Career Advising with a Peer Coach or Career Advising with a Career Educator.
- You can update your search preferences at any time by clicking the Category, Type, Staff Member, or Appointment Medium boxes at the top of the scheduling page: