How to Schedule an Internship Coaching Appointment
You can get help finding, learning about, and applying for internships by meeting with a peer coach who is familiar with the process! During this appointment, we can help you discover internships you might be interested in, write cover letters, prepare your application materials, and start to gather your references. Appointments are available in person, virtually on Zoom, by email, or phone.
How to Make an Appointment:
- Log in to arizona.joinhandshake.com using your NetID and password.
- Click on Career Center in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Appointments.
- Select Schedule a New Appointment.
- Select University of Arizona Career Advising.
- You may also see advising centers that are specific to your major when you get to this option. The option for University of Arizona Career Advising is open to students of all majors.
6. Select the option for Internship Coaching.
- You can update your search preferences at any time by clicking the Category, Type, Staff Member, or Appointment Medium boxes at the top of the scheduling page