Engineering & Infrastructure Example Resumes
Engineering & Infrastructure resumes typically include…
- Internship experience
- On-campus involvement related to area of emphasis
- Course projects
- Interdisciplinary projects
Include your GPA if over 3.0. Look at the job description and see what is listed first then order your resume to show the skills you have that match.
If a role is heavily focused on technical skills and software, move your skills higher up on your resume and categorize your skills section to feature hardware, software, and additional skills separately.
Student Example #1: Colin Rehm | Sophomore
- Colin is looking for a summer internship and wants to demonstrate their involvement in engineering-related organizations on campus.
Student Example #2: Daniel Alonso| Senior
- Daniel is applying for full-time mechanical engineering positions.
- He want his internship experience and design skills to stand out.