Education & Social Services Example Resumes
Education & Social Services resumes typically include…
- Student teaching experience
- Experience working with K-12 age learners
- Coursework or research on social or educational policy
- State-specific certification or licensure
- Proficiency in online learning environments
These resumes tend to be more traditional. Keep it to one page, focus on neat and clear formatting.
Student Example #1: Hannah Weldin | Junior
- Hannah included her part-time work and experience working with kids. Even though she’s just starting out, the skills she’s using are relevant to her goal of teaching.
Student Example #2: Lisa Thomas | Senior
- Lisa is highlighting her student teaching work along with her use of common teaching tools and technologies.