Commerce & Management Example Resumes
Commerce & Management resumes typically include…
- Numbers or quantitative data to show accomplishments
- Internship experience
- Case competitions or sales-related projects
Numbers are very important in these resumes. Employers like to see where anything you have done has saved time or money, or made a process more efficient. Focus on goals achieved and showing your impact and contributions.
Student Example #1: Julie Moyer | Sophomore
- Julie wants her industry-relevant technology skills and transferrable people skills to stand out.
- She grouped her skills into categories to make them easier to digest.
Student Example #2: Executive Level Professional
- This resume is best-suited towards professionals with extensive experience, making an industry transition, or students with lots of relevant experience and quantifiable accomplishments.