Commerce & Management Example Resumes
Commerce & Management resumes typically include…
- Numbers or quantitative data to show accomplishments
- Internship experience
- Case competitions or sales-related projects
Numbers are very important in these resumes. Employers like to see where anything you have done has saved time or money, or made a process more efficient. Focus on goals achieved and showing your impact and contributions.
Student Example #1: Julie Moyer | Sophomore
- Julie wants her industry-relevant technology skills and transferrable people skills to stand out.
- She grouped her skills into categories to make them easier to digest.
Download Julie’s template in Microsoft Word
Student Example #2: Executive Level Professional
- This resume is best-suited towards professionals with extensive experience, making an industry transition, or students with lots of relevant experience and quantifiable accomplishments.
Download the Executive Level Professional template in Microsoft Word
Looking for more general resume templates to start out with?
Check out our 1st Year Student Resume Examples and our Resume Resumes with Some College Experience.