Environment & Resources Example Resumes
Environment & Resources resumes typically include…
- Research experience
- Field work and sample collection experience
- Experience working outdoors
- Proficiency with data collection and analysis software
If you are applying to any federal roles on USA Jobs, it could be helpful to have two resumes: a federal resume and a resume for private sector roles.
Student Example #1: Esperanza Ramos | Sophomore
- Esperanza is looking for an environmental resources-related internship.
- She isn’t sure what exact area she wants to pursue yet, but wants to show her experience working with environmental organizations on-campus, planning events, and working in customer service.
Student Example #2: Laura Striker | Senior
- Laura wants to highlight her conservation fieldwork, internship, and work experience with environmental agencies.