Law & Justice Example Resumes
Law & Justice resumes typically include…
- Internship experience
- Community or volunteer work
- First responder certifications
- Coursework or projects related to legal proceedings or public policy
These resumes tend to be more traditional so avoid fonts that are stylized and use traditional fonts like Georgia or Arial. If you are applying to any Federal roles on USA Jobs, it could be helpful to have two resumes: a federal resume and a resume for private sector roles.
Student Example #1: John Hammond | Sophomore
- John wants to show off his coursework related to data analysis and is interesting in pursuing internships related to public policy
Student Example #2: Karina Soriano | Senior
- Karina has extensive professional experience and an internship related to public policy.
- She wants to highlight her experiences and academic honors when applying to law school.