We're here to help!
Get on-demand help with your career,
no matter your starting point.
Monday-Thursday, 12 PM - 7 PM
Friday, 12 PM - 5 PM
In Person Option
Drop-in to the LifeLab Space
We're in the Student Union, Room 248 (On the ground level between Core and Sabor)
Click on the button below for our Zoom waiting room. We're online during drop-in hours!Join Waiting Room
Use the live chat on our website during drop-in hours. Click the pop-up box at the bottom right of your screen.
What we Can Help you With in LifeLab
- Explore industries and job roles
- Identify your skills, strengths, and values
- Connect your major/interests to a career
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Identify industry/job in-demands skills
- Develop transferable skills
- Learn the best ways to get experience
SEARCH & APPLY
- Tailor your resume & cover letter
- Practice interviewing skills
- Strategize your search
- Learn the best ways to network
Related Events or Programs
Resume & Interviewing Workshops
Multiple dates starting September 2
If you're looking for help with your resume/CV or need tips on virtual interviewing, check out these upcoming workshops, in-person and via Zoom.