We're here to help!
Get on-demand help with your career,
no matter where you're starting from.
Find us Online and In-Person
Connect with the LifeLab Team
Summer Virtual Drop-In Hours
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
12 PM – 3 PM
In-Person Drop-in Hours
Wednesdays: 12 PM – 3 PM
In the Student Union
Connect with Us
Click on the button below for our Zoom waiting room. We're online during drop-in hours!Join Waiting Room
Use the live chat on our website during drop-in hours. Click the pop-up box at the bottom right of your screen.
What we Can Help you With in LifeLab
- Explore industries and job roles
- Identify your skills, strengths, and values
- Connect your major/interests to a career
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Identify industry/job in-demands skills
- Develop transferable skills
- Learn the best ways to get experience
SEARCH & APPLY
- Tailor your resume & cover letter
- Practice interviewing skills
- Strategize your search
- Learn the best ways to network
Meet the LifeLab Team
Carly CromanProgram Manager, Life + Design Lab
Related Events or Programs
SBS411: Design Your Search
Now Enrolling for Fall 2021
This 7-week course will teach you everything you need to know about searching for a job/internship while helping you create a job/internship search plan to make it happen.