Wildcat Student Employment Fair - Employers
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Tucson Campus & Community Career Fair for UA Students Seeking Part-Time Positions
University departments or local businesses recruiting students for part-time jobs or internships in the 2018-19 academic year.
- 10 AM: Employer check-in and set-up
- 11 AM: Doors open to students
- 3 PM: Event ends
- $100 fee for local businesses (includes one parking pass for Second Street Garage)
- Free for UA departments or programs
- Registration includes 6' table and two chairs
For more information, contact Marbila Rocha, Senior Coordinator, Special Events at email@example.com
With questions about access or to request any disability-related accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in our career fairs please contact: Marbila Rocha, Senior Coordinator, Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (520) 621 1408.