As a UA faculty or staff member, the UA Career Council is your source for information on career-related events, resources and professional development opportunities across campus.
The UA Career Council meets on the second Thursday of each month from 9-10am.
- Each monthly meeting features a topic relevant to UA career development professionals.
- Learn about and influence Student Engagement & Career Development initiatives through interactive conversations with peers.
- Interact with employers looking to connect with students and share their views on the skillsets needed to be successful in their organization and industry.
- Share your successes and struggles in an open forum and receive valuable feedback.
- Hear from students about their internship experience or campus involvement.
If you'd like to be included on the Council listserv, please email Pete Corrigan at email@example.com.