Fast Track: B2B Sales
The Secret to Career Success
Sales Skills Help You Win Internships & Jobs in Any Arena AND Demonstrate Your Immediate Value to Employers
Everyone sells, especially when hunting for jobs, a process that mirrors the stages of consultative business-to-business (B2B) sales. Professionals who are skilled in executing this type of sale are among the most highly compensated and successful in the business world.
They are neither pushy nor manipulative. They ask thoughtful questions designed to find out what their prospects want and then, if they can help them, design and implement cost effective solutions. When they continue in this profession, many move on to become the Chief Revenue Officers, Chief Executive Officers or Owners of their own businesses. Others advance into a host of other professions in which successes require the same consultative skills.
You’ll learn how to:
- Win multiple job offers
- Become immediately productive in entry-level roles
- Pitch yourself to hiring companies and expand your network to gain career opportunities
During this 10-week program, you’ll become competent in B2B sales by:
- Absorbing the content of our training videos;
- Creating your own lists of targeted prospects;
- Scripting and shooting your own Visumé that draws in your prospects and likely lands you interviews;
- Competing in a Sales Competition that brings you into contact with recruiters and hiring managers;
- Cultivating your prospects’ interest and advancing to the next level of the sale.
Participants attend 90-minute, weekly meetings:
- WHO - Current UA students of ALL MAJORS. Enrollment is capped at 50 students.
- WHAT - Fast Track: B2B Sales, UA's non-credit, skill-building, employer-networking program.
- WHEN - Wednesdays, 5:30-7:00PM, beginning 9/11/19.
- WHERE - LifeLab, Student Union 2nd/Ground Floor (Ste 248 - Between Core & Sabor).
- WHY - Because everyone sells. Knowledge of sales concepts & practices can take anyone a long way in any career. What's more, the program features invaluable in-person interaction with actively hiring recruiters from dozens of companies including Intuit, Dell, Qualtrics, Yelp, Aerotek, UnitedHealth, Gallo, Rocket Mortgage, Vanguard, and many more.
- HOW MUCH - $99 covers all semester sessions, resources, and events, including participation in the 11/15 UA Sales Competition. Students are eligible to earn an official UA program certificate and micro-credential indicating their new, super-attractive skills and learnings to recruiters and employers on LinkedIn, Handshake, and beyond.
>>> New: SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE! Email us at email@example.com to inquire. <<<