Fast Track: B2B Sales
Master B2B Sales Skills
Skills That Help Win Internships & Full-Time Jobs in Any Arena AND Demonstrate Your Immediate Usefulness to Employers
Everyone sells, especially when hunting for jobs, a process that mirrors the stages of consultative business-to-business (B2B) sales. Professionals who are skilled in executing this type of sale are among the most highly compensated and successful in the business world.
They are neither pushy nor manipulative. They ask thoughtful questions designed to find out what their prospects want and then, if they can help them, design and implement cost effective solutions. As a rule, for every $10 they make for or save their customers, they receive $1-$2 in compensation.
When they continue in this profession, many move on to become the Chief Revenue Officers, Chief Executive Officers or Owners of their own businesses. Others advance into a host of other professions in which successes require the same consultative skills.
You’ll learn how to:
- Win multiple job offers
- Become immediately productive in entry level sales roles
- Sell yourself to hiring companies and to gain career opportunities
During this 9-week program, you’ll become competent in B2B sales by:
- Absorbing the content of our training videos;
- Creating your own lists of targeted prospects;
- Scripting and shooting your own Visumé that draws in your prospects and likely lands you interviews;
- Competing in a Sales Competition that brings you into contact with recruiters and hiring managers;
- Cultivating your prospects’ interest and advancing to the next level of the sale.
Participants attend 90-minute, weekly meetings:
- WHEN - Wednesdays, 5:30-7:00PM, beginning 9/11/19.
- WHERE - SECD Offices, Student Union 4th Floor (411).
- WHO - Current UA students of ALL MAJORS. Enrollment is capped at 50 students.
- COST - $99 covers all semester lessons, events, and the 11/15 Sales Competition. Dedicated and successful participants will receive an official UA program certificate and micro-credential indicating their new skills and learnings to recruiters and prospective employers.