How to Make an Appointment with an Undergraduate Research Ambassador
You can get help learning, finding, and applying for Research opportunities by meeting with an Undergraduate Research Ambassador! Undergraduate Research Ambassadors are undergraduate students familiar with the process of finding and getting research experiences. Get help finding research that fits your interests, learn about the variety of opportunities, help with the application process, emailing faculty and more! Appointments are both in-person or over zoom.
Steps to Make an Appointment:
- Log in to arizona.joinhandshake.com using your NetID and password.
2. Click on Career Center in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on Appointments.
4. Select Schedule a New Appointment
5. Select University of Arizona Career Advising
- You may also see advising centers that are specific to your major when you get to this option. The option for University of Arizona Career Advising is open to students of all majors.
6. Select the option for Meet with an Undergraduate Research Ambassador
or Undergraduate Research Mock-Talk, Poster, or Presentation Assistance, depending on what service you are interested in.
After that, there will be a calendar where you can pick the most convenient time for you book an appointment.
If none of these times work for you, you can also visit an Undergraduate Research Ambassador during their in-person or virtual drop-in hours. Fall 2023 drop-ins will be opening again soon!