Wildcat Career Alliance Opportunities
What is the Wildcat Career Alliance?
The Wildcat Career Alliance, formerly known as our Corporate Sponsors/Top Employers, is a collective of employers who play the incredibly important role of supporting outstanding services and programs that directly benefit students and contribute to their career success.
Becoming a Student Engagement & Career Development (SECD) Wildcat Career Alliance member not only supports our students’ career success but also enhances the prominence of your organization. Gain access to top talent and become connected with the wider University of Arizona community, where limitless possibilities exist and the spirit of innovation is at the forefront of everything we do.
Interested organizations should contact Pete Corrigan.
Wildcat Career Alliance Levels
We offer three levels of partnership to meet your organization’s needs.
Bronze Members ($2000 annually)
- Consult with us to build your brand on campus
- Website visibility for your organization and your opportunities
- Share your thoughts through our semi-annual Employer Focus Groups
- Present to our campus-wide Career Council
- Two complementary interview rooms or information sessions
- Two targeted recruitment emails to 1000 students
- Credit towards an SECD skill-building experience at 10% of partnership rate
Silver Members ($5000 annually)
- Bronze benefits plus:
- Social media promotion of your opportunities
- Targeted outreach to student organizations
- 2 complementary SECD Career Fair registrations
- Quarterly assistance with student resume books
Gold Members ($10000 annually)
- Silver benefits plus:
- 2 events with classes or student organizations
- 2 additional complementary SECD Career Fair registrations (4 total)
- On-demand assistance with student resume books
- Guest blog on website posted to career clusters of interest