The Edge Internship Readiness Program
The Edge is an internship readiness program designed to empower students through self-assessment and development workshops. Edge focuses on topics employers consistently cite as critical in the areas of leadership and career preparation. The Edge Program gives you the resources and skills you need to land that coveted internship.
The Edge Program is targeted towards sophomores or juniors; however, registration is open to all students seeking an internship. Space is limited to 40 students per section.
What you'll do:
- Participate in a series of career and leadership development workshops to prepare you for the internship process
- Prepare for UA Career Days to network with employers
- Build critical internship readiness skills such as resume, cover letter, interview prep and interviewing skills
- Network with top UA recruiters and Edge Sponsors
- Gain advice and support from leadership and career development professionals
- Qualifying students will receive a certificate of completion that you can include in your resume
All sessions are held in Career Services, Suite 411 located on the 4th floor of the Student Union Memorial Center.
Edge Spring of 2017 will run from January 24th – March 1st Edge is offered in three different sessions every semester:
- Tuesdays from 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
- Tuesdays from 5 pm - 6 pm (STEM focus)
- Wednesdays from 12 pm - 1 pm
Registration for Spring 2017 is now open! Register for FREE here!
For more information, contact Sarah Seavey
Edge is sponsored by Altria and Caterpillar. Click on the logo to learn about their internship opportunities!