Chicago, IL, US, 60631 Milwaukee, WI, US, 53204-2941
Req ID: 27784
Onsite or Remote:
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance. Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including TimberPro, Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
We have a newly created opportunity to join our IT team supporting our eBusiness solutions group. This position can be based out of our office in Chicago, IL (near O’Hare) or Milwaukee, WI and will be a key part of the Komatsu America’s eBusiness Solutions team. In this role, the successful candidate will partner with our Product Owners to deliver new digital solutions to our dealers, customers, and internal users in the North American market as part of an Agile deliver team made up of internal and 3rd party teams.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Creating, analyzing, and validating business requirements, translating them into detailed functional requirements and user stories, and defining acceptance criteria and test cases
- Data mining, data cleansing, and data visualization of information related to the connected asset population
- Requirements gathering for application software changes, gathering and analysis of business needs and user voice
- Provide subject matter expertise and guide delivery team during execution phase.
- Identify testing requirements, document test scripts and test results.
- Partner with development teams to conduct unit testing to ensure alignment with functional requirements
- Assist in Agile life cycle by developing epics, features, and user stories.
- Work with developers and testers to ensure that acceptance criteria for the user stories are understood and applied.
- Develop understanding of the eBusiness Solution’s application library to maximize reuse of key functionality across our web and mobile applications
- Act as a liaison between product owners and software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or a combination of education/training and work experience equivalent to an advanced degree.
- IT internship and/or related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to internal and 3rd party project team members.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Teamwork — possessing a good team spirit and demonstrating self-management and flexibility in taking on new challenges.
- Demonstrates a strong bias towards service, quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel occasionally, including internationally, to interact fully across the global Komatsu organization, with affiliates, dealers, and customers.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as a team player and co-ordinate with stakeholders, Product Managers, and deliver teams.
Komatsu is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago