Are you interested in growing your own business and teaching other entrepreneurs how to do the same? If so, it might be time to unleash your potential as a district sales coordinator.
Why work with Aflac?
- We’re a leader in supplemental insurance policies – helping to protect more than 50 million people worldwide. World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 21st consecutive year in 2022.
- Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best and S&P.
- Raised and donated more than $140+ million to the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
• Lead and support a diverse sales team of new and veteran insurance professionals.
• Recruit, train and develop new insurance agents and producers.
• Build and maintain relationships with prospects, clients and brokers.
• Work with business owners to provide benefits solutions, enrollment and claims support.
• Track and analyze sales activity to ensure quarterly growth goals are achieved.
• Active life and health insurance license.
• Proven leadership and industry experience.
• Self-motivated and results-driven.
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Coaching and motivating salespeople.
• Prospecting and customer service.
• Strategic thinking and problem solving.
Advantages to working with us:
• Flexibility to build and manage your own schedule.
• Competitive commissions, stock bonuses and incentives.
• Discounted rates and benefits.
• On-demand training and professional development opportunities.
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Competitive bonus pay
- Competitive commission pay
- Generous stock program
- Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
Apply today to create your future, your way!