Engage Students in Handshake
Are your students asking career questions? Get them started by using Handshake.
Handshake is the University of Arizona's career management tool, offering UA students and alumni access to jobs, internships, on-campus research experiences, community-engaged courses, and all things career and experiential learning related.
How Students Can Use Handshake:
- Discover and apply for on-campus jobs, local part-time jobs, internships, and full-time work.
- Get messaged by employers that specifically want to hire Wildcats.
- Message peers for tips and advice on internships, interviews, and more.
- Find all the career-related, resume-building events and programs on campus, all in one place.
How Faculty/Staff Can Use Handshake:
- Hire students for internships, part-time jobs, research positions and other on-campus job opportunities.
- Customize a profile with attributes similar to students in your department to see what students see on Handshake.
- Help your students with their internship or job searches.
- Create and manage career-related events.
- Show your students what Handshake can do for them, and encourage them to activate their accounts.