UA Graduate School Fair
October 21, 2020
How to get the most out of UA Graduate School Fair
Graduating students and alumni can explore graduate school options. All students are welcome.
Before the event: Prepare
- Review websites of schools with programs of interest to you
- Based on this information, decide which schools to target at the event
- Rank schools according to your preference
- Crunched for time? Schedule sessions with your highest priority schools first to ensure you get an appointment time
Have a list of questions that will help inform your decision
- Questions could address program requirements, faculty, course offerings, facilities, location, student life, costs, teaching/graduate/research assistantships, etc.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the institution's representative regarding your goals for graduate school and your career interests
- Get the representative's contact information
- Follow-up with the representative after the event
Are you an Employer?
Visit: Graduate School Fair Employer page
Career Exploration and Preparation
LifeLab is designed to support any student — from first-year undergraduates to graduate students — to identify values, skills, receive feedback and suggestions to improve your resume, or begin the search process for internships, grad school, or full-time jobs.
Personalized. Ongoing. Support.
Job & Internship Search Preparation
Looking for support as you search for a job or internship? Design Your Search (DYS) will help you understand what you need to know to complete a successful search.