Post a Position
Find UA Students on Handshake
Handshake features free multi-school job posting, powerful applicant filtering, and direct student messaging.
What can you do in Handshake?
- Post full-time jobs and internships
- Register for career fairs and create information sessions
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Search student profiles and direct message students about your career opportunities
Handshake First Steps
- New to Handshake? Create an account using the "Get an Account Here" button below.
- Join your existing company on Handshake, or create a new employer account.
- Request to connect with the University of Arizona.
- Take action! Once you've connected to the UA, you will be able to post jobs, request on-campus interview schedules, manage your applicants, and more.
Student Engagement & Career Development and employment professionals are involved in an important process: helping students choose and attain personally rewarding careers and helping employers develop college relations programs that contribute to effective candidate selections for their organizations.
The impact of this process upon individuals and organizations requires practitioners' commitment to principles for professional conduct. The principles presented here are designed to provide practitioners with three basic precepts:
- Maintain open and free selection of employment opportunities in an atmosphere conducive to objectivity
- Maintain a fair and equitable recruitment process
- Support informed and responsible decision-making by candidates
Adherence to the guidelines will support the collaborative effort of career planning, placement and recruitment of professionals while reducing the potential for abuses.
The guidelines apply to new technology or third-party recruiting relationships, which may be substituted for the traditional personal interaction among Career Services professionals, employer professionals and students. These principles are not inclusive. They are intended to serve as a foundation upon which professionalism can be promoted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Employment opportunities offered to University of Arizona students and graduates via Student Engagement & Career Development must abide by EEO standards and NACE Principles for Professional Practice. Employers cannot discriminate against a job applicant because of the person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Third-Party Recruiting/Pyramiding/Multi-Level Marketing
Third-party recruiters will be extended services if a) they are recruiting for employment within their own organization or b) if they are representing a specified client. Third-party recruiters are required to identify the client/organization they are representing and state specifically the jobs and/or internships for which they are recruiting in the job posting or event registration. Resumes obtained during campus recruiting cannot be shared with other third party recruiters or other clients.
We do not approve employers or job postings that require students to pay a fee of any sort, except for certain licenses such as necessary in financial services, real estate, etc. that can be carried with the candidate to any organization of their choosing.
UA Student Engagement & Career Development reserves the right to restrict recruiting services at any time.
Did you hire a Wildcat? Send Us Your Hiring Information
Tell us the results from your recruiting efforts, whether that be full-time, internships or Co-Op positions. Tell us about it by clicking the button below.