Graduate School Fair - Employer
October 20, 2021
Our diverse student population of 40,000+ undergraduates and 8,000+ graduate students includes a large number interested in exploring graduate school options. Meet qualified students and alumni at this event.
Are you are looking to enhance your recruitment experience during this fall or beyond? Student Engagement & Career Development can assist you in different ways:
- We can help you in connecting and engaging with our talented students both in-person and virtually.
- We welcome recruiters to campus to host information sessions.
- We can send a targeted email on your behalf to advertise your opportunities.
For additional information, visit Build Your Campus Brand.
Costs & Payment Procedures
- Institutions of higher education: $300.00
- University of Arizona: $100
Invoice & Payment
- You will receive an invoice attachment with your confirmation email.
- When registering online, it is easiest if you pay by credit card.
- Prefer to pay by check? Select the Manual Payment option when registering in Handshake. Then make a check to the University of Arizona, and mail it to Student Engagement & Career Development, Bartlett Academic Success Center, 1435 E. 4th Street, Room 301AA, Tucson, AZ 85721.
For career fair registration issues or other questions, please contact Senior Coordinator, Special Events Marbila Rocha
With questions about access or to request any disability-related accommodations that will facilitate your full participation in our career fairs please contact: Marbila Rocha, Senior Coordinator, Special Events at email@example.com, or (520) 621 1408.