Recruit on Campus
Campus Interviewing is a great way to connect with students. Each year, 200+ employers interview on campus. Employers come from all over the country to interview students for both internships/co-ops and full-time positions upon graduation.
Recruiter evaluations rank UA students as highly qualified, with strong academic preparation, well-rounded work experience and excellent interviewing skills. Recruiters who have visited our campus have given us a 99% satisfaction rating overall.
UA students and alumni rank career fairs and other face-to-face employer networking events as their #1 preferred method for identifying employers of choice and seeking internship and career opportunities. Increase your profile on campus at our Fall Career Fair with over 4000 attendees, as well as many other unique venues to connect you with your target audience.
FALL 2020 Virtual Recruiting Season
June 24, 2020 to December 30, 2020
August 24, 2020 to December 21, 2020
Virtual On-Campus Interviewing
Student Engagement & Career Development is currently offering Virtual On-Campus Interviewing. On-Campus Interviewing will now be done virtually through Handshake. As an employer we can ensure you that using Handshake to schedule interviews with UA students will be very beneficial. Not only is your position more visible to students, it’s a great scheduling tool, provides quick data insights and is accessible/user friendly for candidates. Interview schedules will cost $35 per schedule and an additional $15 per job attached to the schedule.
The following is included in your interview schedule cost:
Dedicated Arizona Career Consultant:
- Assists you in posting your positions
- Knows the ins and outs of Handshake
- Handles schedule configuration, schedule changes and communication with candidates on your behalf.
- Your job associated with your interview schedule will be part of special marketing efforts to source more candidates
Confidence in a secure service & access to application data
Student Engagement & Career Development is encouraging that all recruiting events and interviewing happen virtually, however if you or a candidate are in needs of accommodation during this time please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviewing on campus is just one way to build your brand. For more ideas, visit Engage with Students on Campus to find out about information session and tabling events.
- Click Interviews in the left navigation. Then click “Request Interview Schedule.” Fill out the form and click the “Request Event” button.
- Choose University of Arizona and select the career center location where you will host your interviews.
- Please provide as much information as possible. Your request will be processed by the selected career center. For UA interview request questions, contact email@example.com, and also review this Handshake "How do I post a virtual interview schedule to a school?" article.
How to Request an Virtual Information session or Other On-campus Recruiting Event
- From your homepage in Handshake, click Events on the left navigation.
- Then click “Request Event.” Fill out the form and click the “Request Event” button.
- Also review Handshake’s step-by-step "Request an Event" article.
OCI Payments and Cancellations
If you are registered for OCI, we require payment prior to your participation in our services. If you are unable to attend or need to change your request, please notify us as soon as possible so we can make the proper accommodations. If you wish to pay by card, please login to your Handshake account and pay from there. If you wish to pay by check, please make it out to Student Engagement & Career Development and address it to 1303 E. University Blvd. Suit 411 Tucson, AZ 85721. We thank you in advance for your payment and understanding of our policies.
For questions or concerns please contact Bailee Rollins at firstname.lastname@example.org.