Recruit on Campus
Campus Interviewing is a great way to connect with students. Each year, 200+ employers interview on campus. Employers come from all over the country to interview students for both internships/co-ops and full-time positions upon graduation.
Recruiter evaluations rank UA students as highly qualified, with strong academic preparation, well-rounded work experience and excellent interviewing skills. Recruiters who have visited our campus have given us a 99% satisfaction rating overall.
Interview Room Reservations
Student Engagement & Career Development has multiple interview rooms that can accommodate employers visiting on campus. Requesting an interview happens through Handshake. Rooms are reserved on a first come, first serve basis. When requesting an interview schedule, please let us know what type of schedule you will be setting up (Preselect, Room Only, Open), the time you will be arriving for interviews and the type of interviews you will be conducting, like panel interviews, one-on-one, and more.
There is a fee of $35.00, which includes 1 room and 1 reserved parking spot. Additional parking can be reserved upon request for an additional fee.
Interviewing on campus is just one way to build your brand. For more ideas, visit Engage with Students on Campus to find out about information session and tabling events.
- Click Interviews in the left navigation. Then click “Request Interview Schedule.” Fill out the form and click the “Request Event” button.
- Choose University of Arizona and select the career center location where you will host your interviews.
- Please provide as much information as possible. Your request will be processed by the selected career center. For UA interview request questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and also review this Handshake "How do I post an interview schedule to a school?" article.
How to Request an Information session or Other On-campus Recruiting Event
- From your homepage in Handshake, click Events on the left navigation.
- Then click “Request Event.” Fill out the form and click the “Request Event” button.
- Also review Handshake’s step-by-step "Request an Event" article.
UA students and alumni rank career fairs and other face-to-face employer networking events as their #1 preferred method for identifying employers of choice and seeking internship and career opportunities. Increase your profile on campus at our Fall Career Fair with over 4000 attendees, as well as many other unique venues to connect you with your target audience.
FALL 2020 Virtual Recruiting Season
Schedule Period: June 24, 2020 to December 30, 2020
Interviewing takes place during: August 24, 2020 to December 21, 2020
Payments and Cancellations
OCI Payment and Cancellations
If you are registered for OCI, we require payment prior to your participation in our services. If you are unable to attend or need to change your request, please notify us as soon as possible so we can make the proper accommodations. If you wish to pay by card, please login to your Handshake account and pay from there. If you wish to pay by check, please make it out to Student Engagement & Career Development and address it to 1303 E. University Blvd. Suit 411 Tucson, AZ 85721. We thank you in advance for your payment and understanding of our policies.
For questions or concerns please contact Bailee Rollins at email@example.com.