Thursday, September 24
At LifeHack, you’ll build your network while exploring what’s possible. From making it to that 8 am class to getting your mind right when things don’t go your way, we know you’ll walk away with at least one insight. Learn the hacks that make college easier, straight from other University of Arizona students — all you have to do is sign up on Handshake.
What to Expect
Details added daily! Check back often before September 24.
3:30 – Welcome to LifeHack 2020!
We’ll log on and tune in, hear more about the plan for our time together, and get started.
3:40 – Connect
We want you to walk away from LifeHack with at least one connection to a new person, program, place, or idea. To all our introverts out there, we promise to keep this as painless as possible.
4:00 – Session Block 1
These sessions are led by current Arizona juniors and seniors. We’re excited for you to hear their stories and pick up some helpful hacks.
- [Self-care]Hack - Get Real with Yourself
4:25 – Session Block 2
- [Self-care]Hack - Let's Talk about Burnout: Let's face it, we're in college and burnout is a very real thing. What steps can you take to prevent it from happening to you? How do you emerge from it to be the amazing, kick-ass human being you truly are?
4:45 – Reflect & Raffle Prizes
We will reflect a bit on what we learned. Then we will hear a bit more about how to get connected on campus. And if you hang in the whole time, there are some raffle prizes before we wrap up!
How to prepare
- Take a peek at the session list
- Join us on Slack and introduce yourself (you'll get this information in an email)
- Bring your curiosity, a few pieces of scratch paper, and a pen!
- Get in the groove with this spotify playlist!