Career Clusters: Build Your Network
Handshake Networking Features
Students can reach out students with public profiles across all Handshake schools to learn more about peers’ experiences, foster their network and ask more questions.Message Peers
Question & Answer
Students and alumni can share their knowledge, advice and experiences by asking (or answering) career-related questions from other students or alumni from any school.Ask a Question
Students can share feedback on internship experiences. Reviews can help students explore careers, get advice and gain insight into a company of interest.Share Feedback
Bear Down Network
Connect to the nearly 300,000 Wildcat alumni around the world
The University of Arizona Alumni Association has launched the Bear Down Network, a new campus-wide online community and resource exclusive to Wildcats. It's now easier than ever to stay connected to the UA.
Join the Bear Down Network to:
- Elevate your career with mentorship opportunities and an alumni job board.
- Expand your Wildcat network through an alumni directory and groups.
- Amplify your UA experience with university news and events.
- Share your journey on the network and group feeds.
- Give back to your Wildcat community by mentoring and sharing job opportunities.
Create your account today at beardownnetwork.com. You can easily register with an existing Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook account, Arizona NetID, or create an account just for the Bear Down Network.
Finding groups you want to join
You can search for groups by name or keyword, or you can browse groups recommended for you by LinkedIn.
To search for groups by name or keyword:
- Enter your keyword or group name in the search bar at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select (group name) Groups from the dropdown.
To browse for groups recommended for you by LinkedIn:
- Click the Work icon in the top right of your LinkedIn homepage and select Groups from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Search.
- This feature identifies existing groups on LinkedIn that may interest you. LinkedIn looks for similar attributes between you and other members in groups (attributes such as companies, schools, or industries in common) and present suggestions for groups you may want to join.