Choosing your college major and ultimately, your career, can be challenging. How do you know that a certain major or career field is right for you? After you have chosen an academic course, what career options will you have? Student Engagement & Career Development assists students with exploring what they CAN do with a major in terms of a career and will assist you in putting your career plan into action.
What can A Career Educator Help you With?
Career Educators help students:
- Obtain a deeper understanding of their skills, interests, and personality and learn how they correlate to career possibilities
- Increase their knowledge of the internship and job search process
- Write targeted resumes, cover letters, and personal statements
- Develop confidence in interviewing
- Learn about the process of applying to graduate or professional school
Resume Resources & Life Lab
Schedule an Appointment
Request a Presentation
If you belong to a student group or organization, request a presentation. Presentations will take a total of 50 minutes. Types of presentations you can request: Wildcat 5, Career Exploration, Resume Writing, Applying to Graduate School, Networking, Job Search and Interviewing. Please note that evening presentations can start no later than 6:00pm and end no later than 7:00pm and we request at least two weeks advance notice for scheduling purposes.