Blue Chip Online Experience
Blue Chip Leadership: The Online Experience offers high-quality leadership development designed for students attending the Arizona Online Campus. This program is designed to complement any major or field of study, as well as integrate your past, present, and future career experiences.
Blue Chip Online consists of three upper-division courses:
- EDL 396a: The Leadership Challenge (3 credits)
- EDL 396a: Leadership for Creating Positive Change (3 credits)
- EDL 498: Leadership Capstone (3 credits)
Completing the capstone will also earn you an Engaged Learning Experience on your transcript, indicating that you have completed an experience where you put your learning into action.
"Blue Chip as been the foundation for all of the leadership roles I have taken on and will remain the foundation for roles I will undertake in my future. I know the many lessons from the Program will stay with me because my experiences in Blue Chip have shaped how I act and see the world for the better.”
What topics will be addressed?
The three classes are designed to help you explore many aspects of leadership including
- personal leadership values
- leadership within organizations and businesses
- diversity and inclusivity
- community service
- professional development
Many of the assignments in these classes are hands-on and allow you to put what you are learning in the classroom into practice in your community or workplace.
How to Sign Up for Blue Chip Leadership: The Online Experience
To join Blue Chip Online, simply sign up for either course prior the designated add/drop deadline for the semester through the UAccess Student portal.
- EDL 396a Topics in Leadership: The Leadership Challenge OR
- EDL 386a Topics in Leadership: Social Change and Leadership