Career Core by Kaplan is the University of Arizona’s partner to help Wildcats get career-ready, no matter their starting point! We have partnered with Kaplan to provide this exclusive content, currently available at only 6 universities. Career Core’s online topic-based curriculum is available 24/7.
Why Career Core by Kaplan:
- 24/7 asynchronous learning content to help you prepare for your first internship or job
- Synchronous industry and topic-specific coaching workshops led by Kaplan’s network of expert coaches
- Engaging videos and worksheets to guide you
Get Started today!
Simply login with your UA Netid! Visit our Career Core by Kaplan community to view 22 topics available for students at different stages of their career journey:
- Start with You, for students beginning to explore their career interests, strengths, and values.
- Connect to Your Future Work, for students who are building skills and gaining experience as they prepare for internships and/or other competency-building experiences.
- Secure the Opportunity, for students and recent alumni who are preparing for their job search and applying to opportunities.
Take a Deep Dive!
Whether you are new to a subject or want a refresher, we have curated some multi-topic learning journeys focused on areas of high student demand. Select one of the options to get started. We’ll be adding new ones soon!
- Level up your Career Prep with Events.
- Two weeks to Top-Notch Resumes and Cover Letters.
- A Streamlined Guide to More Effective Networking
- Putting Together the Pieces to Improve your Interviews
If you have not logged on to Kaplan Career Core yet, your first log in (using your university netid and password) will take you to the home page to set up your account. Then select “Kaplan Career Core” from the dashboard, and select “Curriculum Outline,” and look for the Topic you’d like to explore. After your first login “View Resource” buttons on the Career Core by Kaplan page or any links will take you directly to each Topic.