Wildcat Career Network
Connect with alumni who work at the companies and industries you are interested in — and who have volunteered to help you navigate your career. You can have a career chat, resume review, or mock interview with alumni mentors through the Wildcat Career Network.
Information for Students
Conducting an Informational Interview
If you get the opportunity to do an informational interview with someone in your field, make sure you have a list of questions prepared.
- How did you get your start in the field?
- What is your typical day like?
- What skills are important for your job?
- What professional development resources do you use?
- What advice do you have for a current student?
Make sure you follow up with a thank-you note or email!