Spring Career Days - Employer
This career fair connects students, alumni and employers in the nonprofit, healthcare, government, industry and business sectors. A Diverse Workplaces Networking Reception immediately follows the first day of the fair.
Diverse Workplaces Networking Reception
- March 7, 2017, immediately following the fair
- Venue: SUMC Gallery, 3rd Floor - in Ballroom Atrium
- Light refreshments will be served
- Minimal fee of $100 covers all members of your company
- Interested in sponsoring? Look online for exciting opportunities
Last year's UA Spring Career Days hosted over 1,600 students and alumni.
- 6' table
- 2 chairs
- Up to 4 representatives
- Up to 2 parking passes
- Continental breakfast for registered representatives
- Deluxe lunch in Arizona Room for registered representatives
Daily Table Fee for 2017
- Corporations: $675 per day (After February 15th, $750)
- Government: $400 per day (After February 15th, $475)
- Non-profit organizations: $400 per day (After February 15th, $475)
Additional $75 extra if you register after February 15th
- Credit card payment online is easiest
- Prefer payment by check? Click on the box indicating payment by check during online registration
- All online registrations will receive an invoice via email as an attachment to your confirmation
Can Material Be Shipped?
Yes! Click here for more info.
For information on hotels, see Campus Information.
- 9:00 a.m. Employers can check-in & set up displays in the ballroom
- 9:30 a.m. Morning Refreshments available in the Sabino Room
- 11:00 a.m. Doors open to students and alumni
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch buffet opens in the Arizona Room
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch buffet closes
- 4:00 p.m. Career Fair ends
- 4:30 p.m. on March 7th, the Diverse Workplaces Networking Reception begins in Gallery on 3rd floor
Contact Morgan McClincy
Registration Tech Support
Feel free to contact Technical Support or call them directly at (520)261-2588
Please note that Technical Support is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM Arizona time.
Planning to Attend?
Let students know you are coming by using hashtag #UASpringFair
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Freeport McMoRan
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Insight Global
- State Farm