- Dates, Place & Times
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Student Union Memorial Center 3rd Floor Ballroom
- Our diverse student population of 40,000+ undergraduates and 8,000+ graduate students includes a large number interested in exploring Graduate School options. Meet qualified students and alumni at this event.
- 11:30 a.m. Set up begins.
- 1:00 p.m. Doors open to students.
- 4:00 p.m. Event ends.
Fee includes 6’ table, snack for two representatives and a parking space for one car in the Second Street Garage, adjacent to the Student Union Memorial Center.
Can Material Be Shipped?
- For all University of Arizona Departments: $100 per table (please pay by IBF)
- For all other institutions of Higher Education: $250 per table.
- You will receive an invoice attachment with your confirmation email.
- When registering online, it is easiest if you pay by credit card.
- Prefer to pay by check? Simply click the box for payment by check.
- We are not equipped to handle shipping for this event. We recommend recruiters send all material for the event to their hotel. Thank you!
- Click here for details, including how far they are from the Career Services offices .
- Value Added
- Maximize your trip. The University of Arizona Graduate School fair will be held November 4th. Attend the Arizona State University Graduate School Fair up in Tempe (a suburb of Phoenix) and the Northern Arizona University Graduate School Fair in Flagstaff that week as well. For more information on NAU's graduate fair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and for ASU's graduate fair, please visit https://graduate.asu.edu/graduatefair.